GEALAN S8000 HST Sliding and lifting doors U-value up to 0.86 W / m2K. Decreased sound before 45 Db
Information about lifting and sliding doors (HST)
HST Lift & Slide sliding doors are used by people who have exceptional taste in art and appreciate a comfortable solution. HST doors are especially meant for very spacious areas, because these sliding doors can be produced in unbelievable measurements. With immense glass panels transforming any opening into glass wall and providing large quantities of light.
For this reason homeowners use them in patios, gardens, balconies and terraces. Due to the massive size of the door, special hardware is used that allows the sashes to slide smoothly and to stop it in any position. Due to flush mounted aluminum threshold, making any room easily accessible and giving a feeling of connectivity between indoor and outdoor.
- Standard option: handle only inside
- Additional: locking mechanism and handle inside or on both sides
HST door advantages:
- Designed for large openings. Maximum width up to 6m.
- Flush mounted aluminum threshold which makes it user-friendly and virtually a threshold-less solution.
- Large sash sizes admit a lot of daylight when used for spacious areas.
- Exceptional structural strength and durability with no additional metal reinforcement required.
- Achieved high air permeability (Category 4) and water resistance (Category 9A – 600 Pa) in performed tests.
- Solid solution, easily opening and closing mechanisms.
- Can be fixed in place in any position.
|Opening:||Lift & Slide|
|Frame profile:||3 chamber 8360|
|Sash profile:||4 chamber 8362|
|Frame profile dimensions:||170 * 50 mm|
|Sash profile dimensions:||74 * 105 mm|
|Profile thermal insulation:||Uf = 1.3 W/(m2*K)|
|Glass:||2x energy glass 4mm/16mm/4mm with Argon gas|
|Glass:||3x energy glass 4mm/16mm/4mm/16mm/4mm with Argon gas|
|Glass thermal insulation:||Ug = 0.6-1.1 W/(m2*K)|
|Fittings:||Siegenia Aubi Maco|
|Steel reinforcements:||Galvanized profile 1.5-2 mm|
|Number of seals:||2|
|Glazing bead:||Wide variation|
|Spacer:||Aluminum or thermo (swiss)|
|Window thermal insulation:||Uv = 0.86 W/(m2*K)|
|Min width:||1600 mm|
|Max width:||5000 mm|