Tilt and sliding Gealan S8000 PSK is a parallel sliding door with an additional weathering/ vent air mode. This type of sliding door is best suited for smaller ones.
Information about corners and sliding doors (PSK)
The Gealan S8000 PSK Tilt & Slide is a parallel sliding door with an extra tilt ventilation option to it. This type of sliding door is most suitable for smaller openings of up to 3,6 m.
- Sliding doors are manufactured of window profiles, with tilt ventilation.
- The sash slides on an aluminum railing inside, which is placed on the front of the frame profile.
- The sash weight cannot exceed 200kg.
- Wide selection of different schemes.
- Standard option: handle only inside with automatic mechanism
- Additional: locking mechanism inside or on both sides
- Economical alternative for HST Lift & Slide door
- High firmness (multi-point locking fittings and seals)
- Excellent thermal properties
- Attractive look
- Parallel sliding solution does not occupy the room
- Easy to operate
• No threshold (window frame profile)
• Limited technical parameters
|Opening:||Tilt & Slide|
|Frame profile:||4 chamber 8013|
|Sash profile:||4 chamber 8081|
|Frame profile dimensions:||74 * 81 mm|
|Sash profile dimensions:||74 * 105 mm|
|Profile thermal insulation:||Uf = 1.3 W/(m2*K)|
|Glass:||2x energy glass 4mm/16mm/4mm with Argon gas|
|Glass:||3x energy glass 4mm/16mm/4mm/16mm/4mm with Argon gas|
|Glass thermal insulation:||Ug = 0.6-1.1 W/(m2*K)|
|Fittings:||Siegenia Aubi Maco|
|Steel reinforcements:||Galvanized profile 1.5-2 mm|
|Number of seals:||2|
|Glazing bead:||Wide variation|
|Spacer:||Aluminum or thermo (swiss)|
|Window thermal insulation:||Uv = 0.86 W/(m2*K)|
|Min width:||1400 mm|
|Max width:||3500 mm|