MB-SLIMLINE WINDOW SYSTEM WITH SLIM PROFILES
Highly insulated, MB-Slimline window system with thermal break is intended for fabrication of external structure elements such as various types of highly resistant, inward-openable windows (side-hung, hopper, tilt-and-turn windows) and fixe windows of an excellent water resistance, air tightness, and sound insulation performance.
With its very small-width aluminium profiles, visible from the external side of the construction, MB-Slimline enables to fabricate casements in two variants – with visible or invisible profiles (SG) from the external side of the structure. When invisible casements are used, the appearance of openable and fixed units is almost identical. This system can also greatly replace the old-style windows, made of steel profiles and maintain a similar appearance from the outside of the construction, while significantly increasing the thermal insulation of the partition.
Features and benefits
- high resistance to water & air infiltration plus an excellent thermal insulation can be obtained thanks to the special shape of the central gasket
- good thermal insulation Uf from 0,8 W/(m2K)
- important glazing range, up to 81 mm
- the use of typical “Euro” grooves enables installation of most of the available fittings
- the construction method is maximally simplified. Profile connections (corner & T-connections) are performed by bolting or studding